At Greenwood Veterinary Clinic we have a range of up-to-date medical and surgical equipment enabling us to provide your pet with the best Veterinary care possible.
Consultations are available with Veterinary Surgeons and Veterinary Nurses throughout the day. We run an appointment system to reduce our client waiting times and to minimise any stress to your pet.
Our staff attend regular seminars and conferences to keep their techniques and skills in line with the most current methods available.
We have our own clinic ambulance available allowing safe and comfortable transportation of pets when required.
We are pleased to announce that Puppy Parties will now be a regular event at this clinic.
They will be available for puppies between the age of 9 and 12 weeks (after 1st vaccination) and will be included in the price of the Puppy Vaccination Course if done at this clinic. They will include information on puppy behaviour and training.
For more information please ask at reception.
- Well equipped operating theatre with high specification anaesthetic machines – our clinic has excellent operating facilities, and our use of modern and safe anaesthetic methods allows a smooth and rapid recovery for your pet, ensuring that most animals can go home on the same day as their surgical procedure
- Ultrasonic dental descaler and high-powered dental drill – all of our staff are fully trained to advise clients on their pets’ dental care
- Day hospital – we provide our patients with a comfortable and clean environment during their stay. Inpatients are cared for to the highest standard possible by our experienced nursing team (animals that require hospitalisation over the weekend are transferred to our emergency clinic – Vets Now – which is staffed 24 hours a day throughout weekends and public holidays)
- Laboratory – urine and blood analysis can often be carried out at the clinic using our own equipment, and results may be available in as little as 30 minutes
- Radiography – X-rays can be performed and developed ‘on site’
- ECG machine
- Blood pressure monitoring equipment
- Ultrasonography – ultrasounds can be performed and diagnosed ‘on site’